Every year when winter comes around, we all miss our sun kissed skin and the natural glow that it brings.
The cold change has our faces feeling dryer than they did in the warm summer we just enjoyed, and now with the temperature dropping lower than it has in a long time, it’s time to amp up the hydration and bring back that “natural” glow.
We spend a lot of time finding the right exercise and healthy eating plan for our insides, but can easily forget to support the brands who are mindful of harmful toxins and chemicals who do not compromise on quality or performance to support our outsides.
We here at TLSE had a fab week as we got to celebrate some beauty brands that offer products that are 100% natural; ethical cosmetics that will give you truly beautiful skin.
1. Boab & Rosehip with Vitamin E Oil, $40, Rohr Remedy
2. Highlight Palette, $39.95, Nude By Nature
3. Ultimate Perfecting Brush, $29.95, Nude By Nature
4. Vegan Foundation Brush, $39, Nude By Nature
5. Oil Balancing Mattifying Anti Pollution Facial Masque, $15.95, Sukin
6. Antipodes Hosanna H20 Intensive Skin-Plumping Serum, $46, Antipodes
7. Pressed Matte Mineral Bronzer, $39.95, Nude By Nature
8. Sunkissed Mineral bronzer, $45, Inika
9. Nude Face Scrub, $17.95, Nude By Nature
10. Certified Organic Chia Seed Oil, $19.95, Goodness
11. Pure Primer, $60, Inika
12. Body Butter (Coconut & Vanilla), $9.99, Premium Spa Australia
13. Smooth Exfoliating Mask, $24, Delicious Skin
14. Liquid Mineral Foundation, $39.95, Nude By Nature