From our favourite Bali totes to our super cute re-usable coffee cups, TLSE are all about sustainable living. And while we love pretty things and up and coming products, it's hard to deny that the beauty industry has been notorious for producing excessive and unnecessary waste. So we were so excited to shout out Wildcrafted Organics' new recycling initiative! If you ever needed an excuse to update your skincare routine, this is it!
The sustainably-focused initiative allows you to return used bottles and jars - all you have to do is clean them first and follow the online instructions, and Wildcrafted Organics will send you a prepaid postal label for you to return them in!
Want to get involved?
1. Collect at least 4 Miron glass bottles or jars (including the new white Bakuchiol serum glass bottle)
2. Remove the accessories such as pumps and atomisers and wash your bottles/jars with warm soapy water
3. Fill out the form on the DISCOVER page to receive your postal label via email
4. Print your reply paid label and attach it to your package (make sure to keep one of the ones that your order comes in)
5. Send your parcel back to Wildflower Organics via your local Australia Post office (which is also now a carbon neutral parcel delivery service!)
Treat yourself to some products your skin will love and feel good while doing it!
Browse the collection here - happy collecting!
WORDS | Brittany Ross
IMAGERY | Wildcrafted Organics